I want to play a game…
Ok, so now I revealed myself as a horror geek, don’t worry, I haven’t made any fiendish devices to torture and mutilate you. Sorry.
The name of the game is Sixth.
- The rules are as follows:
- Go in to your image folder.
- Open the sixth sub-folder and select the sixth image.
- Challenge six more saps and link to them.So, let rummage around here.I am kind of organized, so six, then six, and here we have:
Yeah, I know, kinda of boring isn’t it. But there IS a story behind it.
Cast your mind back to last year when there were riots in some of the major cities in England. If you aren’t from the UK and have no idea what I am talking about you can read about it here. Now I live in theass end of nowhere so I was in no danger from these riots, but some of my guildies lived in London in areas scarily close to the trouble spots, and it was worrying for all of us.
On facebook an event was created called Anti-Riot: Operation Cup of Tea in an effort to encourgae people not to go out and riot, but instead have a nice calming cup of tea. The object of the page was to post pictures of yourself having a cuppa rather than going out destroying other peoples properties. Great, but I couldn’t find my camera. So I did the next best thing. I took Moraith, my DK who was my main at the time, sat her in Stormwind and took a screenie of her drinking a cup of tea.
It didn’t seem so nerdy at the time.
And now my dears it is time to tag. So here goes:
- Alquiel, the lovely author of Now I am Tree
- Ano, presser of Mysterious Buttons
- Sephrenia, our darling Guild Mum
- Tanyanka, the lovely duck over at Anka Huntress
- River, from A High Latency Life. Because I can
- Joe, he of the filled pants at J.O.E. G.A.M.E.R.
If anyone else wants to do it then feel free, and let me know